Need a better way to keep up-to-date? Try The Briefing from The Telegraph – available on WhatsApp, as a podcast, via smart speakers and using the audio player above.
Every weekday morning and evening, two-minute bulletins bring you clarity on the most important issues of the day, from the team behind the Front Page newsletters.
The Briefing is brought to you by Danny Boyle and Chris Price, telling you with brevity what you need to know each morning – and rounding off the working day with what you might have missed. Listen to an example of the latest episode above.
Just search “The Two-Minute Briefing” on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or your preferred podcast app. Or simply ask your voice assistant for “The Telegraph briefing”.
It is also easy to receive the audio direct on WhatsApp. Just follow the steps below to sign up to the group and you will start receiving messages soon.
Important note – your phone number will only be used to receive news alerts from The Telegraph. Your phone number will not be exposed to people who use the service and will not be used for marketing purposes of any kind.
I have WhatsApp installed on my mobile
- Tap here from your mobile.
- You will see a service message asking if you want to open WhatsApp. Tap ‘Open’.
- You will be taken through to WhatsApp and will see ‘Start’ in the message field. Tap ‘send’.
- You will receive a welcome message asking you to add our WhatsApp phone number to the contacts on your mobile. You will need to do this in order to continue receiving updates from us.
- The process is now complete – we hope you enjoy our updates.
I do not have WhatsApp installed on my mobile
Download WhatsApp for free from your mobile app store.
Follow steps 1-5 noted above.