The FIFA 22 Team of the Week 6 lineup is set to be released this evening, and according to some reported leaks on Twitter, the TOTW will feature stars from Liverpool, Chelsea, West Ham, Arsenal and Watford.
The FIFA 22 Ultimate Team Team of the Week 6 lineup has apparently been leaked on social media this afternoon ahead of the official announcement.
The FIFA 22 Team of the Week 6 (TOTW 6) squad is set to be revealed and released into packs at 18:00 BST on Wednesday, October 27, 2021. However, ahead of the official unveiling, a selection of social media accounts have reportedly ‘leaked’ some players from TOTW 6, with some big-name players set to feature including a large Premier League presence.
Chelsea midfielder Mason Mount and Liverpool winger Mohamed Salah will reportedly feature in FIFA 22 TOTW 6 after both players notched hat-tricks in the Premier League last weekend. Mount was the leading role in Chelsea’s 7-0 thrashing against Norwich on Saturday, with the midfielder scoring three and assisting one as the Blues maintained their spot at the top of the Premier League.
Best Football Manager 2022 free agents to sign at the start of your new save
FIFA 22 Ultimate Scream Halloween promo predictions and predicted release date
Salah continued his world-beating form against rivals Manchester United on Sunday as he also grabbed three goals and an assist in the Reds’ 5-0 win at Old Trafford on Sunday, piling more pressure on the position of United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
The duo was included in Mirror Football’s TOTW 6 predictions, along with Bayern Munich defender Dayot Upamecano and Real Madrid defender David Alaba.
Check out the latest FIFA 22 Ultimate Team TOTW 6 leaks below.
FIFA 22 Team of the Week 6 (TOTW 6) Leaks
According to FIFA content creator and trader @FUTZONECENTRAL, Mount and Salah are reportedly confirmed for the FIFA 22 TOTW 6, and reports from various other social media accounts have reported Arsenal’s Emile Smith-Rowe, West Ham’s Declan Rice Watford’s Joshua King to also feature.
King grabbed a hat-trick for Watford as they beat Everton 5-2 on the weekend, a goal and an assist from Smith-Rowe helped the Gunners to a 3-1 win over Aston Villa and Rice was Man of the Match in West Ham’s 1-0 win over Tottenham.
It’s not just these Premier League stars who has been reportedly leaked though, with the full TOTW supposedly to have been leaked by @FUTZONECENTRAL, @ChampVG, @FutArcade and @WeaverImBMW4er.
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool and Egypt)
- Mason Mount (Chelsea and England)
- Peter Gulasci (RB Leipzig and Hungary)
- Dayot Upamecano (Bayern Munich and France)
- David Alaba (Real Madrid and Austria)
- Declan Rice (West Ham and England)
- Antonio Candreva (Sampdoria and Italy)
- Dusan Tadic (Ajax and Serbia)
- Duje Caleta-Car (Marseille and Croatia)
- Christian Gunter (Freiburg and Germany)
- Alfred Gomis (Rennes and Senegal)
- Emile Smith-Rowe (Arsenal and England)
- Youcef Atal (Nice and Algeria)
- Oliver Torres (Sevilla and Spain)
- Giovanni Simeone (Hellas Verona and Argentina) – Featured TOTW
- Mehdi Taremi (FC Porto and Iran)
- Joselu (Deportivo Alaves and Spain)
- Joshua King (Watford and Norway)
- Thomas Ouwejan (Schalke and Netherlands)
- Jan Kopic (Viktoria Plezen and Czech Republic)
- Veton Berisha (Viking and Norway)
- Ryan Bowman (Shrewsbury Town and England)
- Alberto Toril (Piast Gliwice and Spain)
FIFA 22 Team of the Week 6 (TOTW 6) predictions
The FUT 22 TOTW 6 lineup will be picked on single performances only, so goals and assists are not added cumulatively within the TOTW period. Also, note that performances in domestic cup competitions do not count towards TOTW selection criteria.
Only one player from any one team can be included in a TOTW lineup, barring exceptional circumstances.
Also note that players included in either of the last two TOTW lineups are ineligible, as are players who have featured in a recent FUT 22 promo.
This is just a FUT 22 TOTW 6 prediction, so there is no guarantee that any players mentioned below will be included.
BRIGHTON, ENGLAND – OCTOBER 23: Phil Foden of Manchester City celebrates after scoring their team’s second goal during the Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Manchester City at American Express Community Stadium on October 23, 2021 in Brighton, England. (Photo by Tom Flathers/Manchester City FC via Getty Images)
- GK: Lukasz Fabianski (West Ham United) – Clean Sheet in 1-0 win
- CB: Dayot Upamecano (Bayern Munich) – Two assists and clean sheet in 4-0 win
- CB: David Alaba (Real Madrid) – One goal and MOTM in 2-1 win
- CB: Sebastian Coates (Sporting) – One goal and clean sheet in 1-0 win
- LM: Dusan Tadic (Ajax) – Two assists and one goal in a 5-0 win
- CAM: Mason Mount (Chelsea) – Three goals in 7-0 win
- CAM: Dominik Szoboszlai (RB Leipzig) – One goal and one assist in 2-1 win
- RW: Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – Three goals in 5-0 win
- CF: Phil Foden (Man City) – Two goals and one assist in 4-1 win
- ST: Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang (Arsenal) – One goal and one assist in 3-1 win
- ST: Kevin Volland (AS Monaco) – One goal and one assist in 3-1 win
As always, more than 11 players had good individual games over the weekend, so other players that could feature in TOTW 6 are Emil Forsberg, Smith-Rowe, Naby Keita, Emre Can, Mats Hummels, Atal, Gonzalo Higuain, Mateo Kovacic and King.
The EA SPORTS FIFA Team of the Week is expected to be revealed and released into packs at 18:00 BST UK time every Wednesday throughout FUT 22.
FIFA 22 will be the latest game within EA’s popular FIFA video game franchise, which released worldwide on Friday, October 1, 2021. The game is available now on all platforms including Xbox One, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Stadia and PC.
EA clarify FIFA 22 Golden Goal ‘cheat’ and confirm games per hour limit
How to claim FIFA 22 Twitch Prime Gaming pack and future rewards release dates