1. Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories of personal information when you visit or interact with our website:
Information you provide directly:
When you voluntarily provide information through our website’s contact forms or subscription forms, we may collect your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
We automatically collect certain information about your device, browsing actions, and patterns when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, browser type, referring URLs, pages viewed, and other usage statistics.
Cookies and similar technologies:
2. Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Central London Blog.
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, or requests.
- To send you newsletters, updates, or marketing communications if you have subscribed to them.
- To analyze and improve the performance and functionality of the website.
- To prevent or detect fraud, abuses, or illegal activities.
3. Data Retention
4. Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
Service providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers to perform tasks on our behalf, such as website analytics, email delivery, or hosting services. These providers will have access to your personal information only to the extent necessary to perform their functions and must comply with applicable data protection laws.
Legal requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., law enforcement agencies, courts).
We will not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
We prioritize the security of your personal information and take reasonable measures to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
6. Your Rights
You may exercise certain rights regarding your personal information, including:
- The right to access, update, or delete your personal information.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise these rights or for any privacy-related inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Central London Blog
Piazza Stuparich Carlo